Malaika Arora khan was born on October 23, 1973 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Malaika is a well known Bollywood actress, VJ, and model best known for her cameo roles and chartbusting item songs. Malaika is married to actor, director Arbaaz Khan and considered as a very powerful woman in Bollywood. Malaika started her career as a VJ for MTV India and become famous for her bold and beautiful looks. In 1998 she did an item song “Chaiyya Chaiyya” with Shahrukh Khan in Mani Ratnam’s “Dil Se”.
The song was immensely popular and Malaika became the first choice in Bollywood to do item numbers. She went on to do some short roles and some top-of-the-charts item songs in many films. She has also appeared in many dance based television shows as a judge. Presently she is on the judge’s panel of “India’s Got Talent”.
Malaika Arora Khan Diet Plan
She follows a diet of moderation and eats everything in moderate amounts. She follows a five meal plan with nutrient rich foods. Below is Malaika Arora’s diet plan-
- Her day starts with a glass of warm water with lemon and some honey followed by a liter of water to flush down impurities
- Her breakfast consists of a bowl of fresh fruits with idli or porridge or upma or poha or a multigrain toast with egg whites
- For mid day snack she has a glass of fresh vegetable juice mixed with some amla juice and two brown brad toasts with egg whites
- Her lunch comprises of 2 chapattis and rice with veggies and chicken along with sprouts as salad
- For evening snack she has a peanut butter sandwich or if on shoots she has idli or poha
- For dinner she prefers a bowl of soup with steamed veggies and salad
- Post workout she has her protein shake with banana
- If she feels hungry at night after dinner she snacks on oranges or any seasonal fruit with handful of nuts
Showing Page 1 of 14NEXT