Love Hollywood Celebrities? We have photoshoots and exclusives of Sexy Actresses, Models, Singers and Sports stars.
How Katy Perry Became America's Top Pop Export
You could forgive Perry for not wanting to linger. After all, she’s seen more than her share of stadiums lately thanks to her year-and-a-half-long Prismatic World Tour, which included a Super Bowl halftime performance (viewed on live TV by a record 118.5 million people) and will finally end this fall in Central America, punctuated by a headlining gig in front of 100,000 at Brazil’s Rock in Rio.

Touring explains Perry’s whopping pretax earnings of $135 million over the past 12 months, placing her at No. 3 on this year’s Celebrity 100 list, behind only the boxers Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao–who earned a one-night, once-in-a-generation payday for their snooze of a fight–and more than Taylor Swift, Rihanna and Miley Cyrus combined. But unlike some of her fellow divas, she doesn’t shy away from her financial success. “I am proud of my position as a boss, as a person that runs my own company,” says Perry. “I’m an entrepreneur. … I don’t want to shy away from it. I actually want to kind of grab it by its balls.”