Follower of the Latest Fashion Trends? Or are you a Trendsetter yourself? We have a huge collection of images from Fashion shows of Top Designrers and photographs of Fashion Models featuring trendy accessories.

ImageVijaya Dey

She is pursuing her MCOM (distance learning in Pune) and currently lives in Mumbai. She is the winner of Making of Cut-2, 2010. Vijaya has walked for ramp for Narendra Kumar, Archana Kocchar, Shantanu and Nikhil, Rocky S, Krishna Mehta and Satya Paul. She has been a part of Bangalore Fashion Week and Goa Fashion Week and shot Adidas, Idea, Shoppers Stop and other editorials. She is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer (having studied it for 12 years) and enjoys dancing and reading romantic books.

City: Pune

Sun Sign: Libra

I AM Quotient: My belief in myself and God's grace.

Strengths: I always follow my heart. I have extreme passion and love in it. Once my heart decides something, I never walk; being a complete romantic does make me strong. My X factor -- I don't rely only on my strength alone, I use my opponent's energy too, which gives me a cut above the rest.

Weakness: I have so much passion to fulfill my dreams. To do what I 'think' I hardly give time and attention to my personal self. All work and no fun is one of my biggest weaknesses.

Image: Vijaya Dey