Wanting to get in a Poetic Mood? Or wanna create a Romantic atmosphere around u by some Poetry? Get the Best of them here.
when i see him, i see this...... i see the hair, through which only i can slide my hands.... i see the eyes, which have a shine and lustre reserved only for me.... i see the lips, which only i can touch and feel.... i see the cheeks, which i only can kiss and which blush at my sight..... i see the shoulders, on which i can slide my hands and walk together.... i see the hands, which when embraced with mine tell me that i'm not alone.... i see the feet, which together with mine are ready to walk a thousand miles...... when i see him, i see the embrace which tells me that i have at last come home..... i see the soul, which assures me and speaks out that there is no one except me..... i see his heart, which conveys a feelin of security and expresses that without me it is incomplete.... when i see him , i see so many things which tell me that for someone i am the most special person in the world..... when i see him, i see that without each other we are a body without soul...... when i see him, i see this.... when i see him, i see this.... ISHANKA... [B]
ADVERTISEMENT