As the name suggests, this section is for Girls and only for girls. Boys Strictly prohibited. For girls, they can talk or do almost anything they want, from gossiping to criticizing, from jewellery to clothes. They have a wide range of Topics to talk about.

Image4. Ambitious but not over-ambitious
Women admire ambitious men, but resent those who lose sleep over their careers.

They loathe vanity in men, but they appreciate those who take pride in their appearance.

Nitika, a writer, sums up: "I just can't seem to feel attracted to a guy who is not well-groomed and is not doing at least as well as me in his career. That go-getter spirit in men is a major attraction factor for me."

5. Chivalry!
Nita, an associate producer with a production house, is a complete sucker for chivalry. She rates pawing eyes on the top of her list of hates.

6. Sense of humour
Gauri, a designer, says a tickling sense of humour gets her going. She says, jokingly, "Wanna get in a woman's pants? Make her laugh."

7. Macho men!
Sumita, a banker in Delhi, disagrees. She believes 'macho' men with a good dress sense are
an instant turn-on for her. The rest can come later.

Psychiatrist Anjali Deshpande says, "Women, by nature, are emotional and sensitive. Unlike men, they give more importance to emotional and mental aspects. And physical attributes tend to take a backseat. Thus, qualities like honesty, sense of humour, intelligence, listening and communication skills, brilliance, ability to treat them with respect, chivalry and a genuine behaviour tends to attract them. Good looks, of course, are a sureshot turn-on for every girl, but they like this coupled with other qualities. Then, there are women who focus on a guy's material possessions and status alone. This has more to do with their priorities in life than about what turns them on."