Follower of the Latest Fashion Trends? Or are you a Trendsetter yourself? We have a huge collection of images from Fashion shows of Top Designrers and photographs of Fashion Models featuring trendy accessories.

What it takes to be a Lakme Model?
'In India, you see a lot of scope for fair and clear-skinned women'
Veronika from Slovakia who was travelling to India for the first time to audition for Lakme feels that there's a lot of promise for models in India, but at the same time there's also prejudice in the selection process.

"I was at the Milan Fashion Week and I'm sorry to say this, but the models there look very skinny and I don't think anyone would even take a second look at them if you pass by them on the streets. Ugly would be the wrong word to describe some of the models, but the criteria of selection varies from country to country. In India, you see a lot of scope for fair and clear-skinned women; they are not looking for skinny models, for sure. So, you need to research well what the panel is looking for and audition only for roles where you see a market."

Image: To be able to audition for Lakme, you need a minimum height of 5 ft 7 inches.
Photographs: Hitesh Harisinghani