Wear your coverup/ tunic with white jeans on the plane if you’re flying. Relax. It’s ok, you’ve got stain remover, remember? image source: calypsostbarth.com
So here’s what goes in the suitcase:
- 3 swimsuits, and if they are 2-pieces, make sure the bottoms coordinate with the tops so you have even more options
- 2 tunics and/or 2 sundresses (to total 2) that will serve as coverups by day and going out pieces by night
- 4-10 pairs undergarments and 2-3 bras, depending on washer/dryer availability
- 2-5 pairs of gym shorts (if you plan to work out), depending on washer/dryer availability
- 2 T-shirts and 3 tank tops
- 2 going out tops, like a sparkly tank and a linen camp shirt
- One pair Bermuda shorts, preferably white
- One fun skirt, preferably white
- White jeans
- Light sweater or jacket
- 1 pair flip flops
- 1 pair trainers or athleisure shoes + socks
- 1 pair wedges
- A colorful statement necklace
- Gold hoop earrings
- A floppy hat that folds in your suitcase
- Toiletries & incidentals (Make travel size toiletries from drug store containers.)
- Check to see if your hotel provides a hair dryer. Use hotel shampoo/conditioner.
- Make sure to pack electronic chargers.
Below are some ideas for these key packing pieces to give you a visual of what your beach vacation wardrobe could look like.