A perfect place for people concerned about their Health and Fitness. You will get tips about making yourself Healthier, Weight Loss, Physical Fitness, Exercising and Aerobics. You will come to know about Nutricious Food and Fitness programs to keep you in perfect shape.

What keeps Bollywood fit?
Suniel Shetty

I take about 1,500-2,000 calories per day. But I work out. For me it's breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. I don't avoid any food and I eat as much as I like without stuffing myself.

I don't monitor my carbs and calories. I go by my body requirements. For breakfast, I have mom's cooked stuff, etc. Sometimes I try brown bread and egg white. I don't avoid carbohydrates during the day. I have brown rice with two vegetables in the afternoon. Dinner is soup and salad and fish or meat. Thrice a week I don't have meat. But I'm not vegetarian. At 11.30 a.m. I have fruits. Then at 4 p.m, I snack on biscuits or something light. Early dinner at 7.30 p.m. is very important.

I don't belong to the protein-shake or steroids school at all. But my body knows its requirements. And the fact that I have a 30-inch waist at 47 proves I'm getting my food right. I binge on Saturdays. I have a sweet tooth and my wife Mana has to keep it away from me. Thai food is my favourite. It's healthy and when I was shooting in Bangkok, my fitness level was at its peak. Mana makes wonderful Thai food. Chef Solomon (the head chef of the Taj group) is my favourite cook.