by Ekta 03 Oct 2006, 23:41 ADVERTISEMENT
15 Ways To Keep Your Speaking Inspiring and Creative
When stressed or blocked it is wise to make a change so that we don't stay in that place. Yet, many times we forget some of the simple things that we can do for ourselves, quickly and easily to bring our inspiration back and increase our creativity.
1. If you usually type your speech first , hand write them.Nothing compares to seeing the ink mesh into the paper and display what you created.
2. If you spend too much time at the computer , take a break every hour. Go for a walk or just sit outside in the sun.Even five minutes in a winter sun does wonders for a mood and creativity.
3. Flip through magazines or books. Their colors and ideas will give you sparks and switch your attitude. Blue and green can reduce your stress levels by 30% or more.
4. Add strong smells to the room. Light scented candles around you, visit the fruit isle at the grocery store, or go to a store that is heavily scented. Find an orange or strawberries and smell it. Both will change a mood or create inspiration. Smells awaken your creativity. Smell strigger memories and are a great method to rekindle stories from the past.
5. Go see or rent an inspirational movie . Relaxation time is important. Watch the movie with a notebook and record inspiring phases or ideas that pop in.
6. Read a book on the topic that stirs and sparks your creativity. Poetry can do the same.
7. Look at bold and bright colors for a few minutes. These change your mood.
8. Talk with a friend about your topic to flesh out ideas,titles, and content. Tape-record the conversation so you don't miss anything. You would be surprised at how much we think we hear and how we actually do.
9. Write an email to a friend to tell him or her what you want to accomplish. If you are stuck, say so and ask for help.
10. Check in with your vibrational energy and do something to switch it into high gear. Take a shower. Go for a walk or dance without clothes in the moonlight.
11. Hire someone to transcribe your recording so that you can stay focused on the creative end of the speaking.
12. Authentic, flat-out, raw laughter frees the psyche and opens the creativity process.
13. Find a setting with lots of trees and flowers and feel nature. If the weather permits, take off your shoes and socks and feel the grass between your toes. Nature has away of freeing our spirit to let the flow out of our best material.
14. If you are used to practicing your speak in a quiet place, create noise and practice. You will learn to speak with distractions.
15. Go for a quiet leisurely drive and practice your vowels outlook expand your voice range.
Showing Page 1 of 1