There are few things whose knowledge alone is very useful & helpful in our day-to-day life. This section is a collection of such knowledgeable articles. Do not miss this one.
With the diversified automobile options available in the domestic auto-market, car buyers have now changed their priority from car pricing to car evaluation. Today, vehicle buyers look for a machine that has better mileage, sound features, good resale value, alluring dynamics and superb performance. Based on the mileage, styling, features, salvage value, performance, service network and maintenance cost our experts have traced out the list of the top 5 value for money cars available in India.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Maruti Suzuki Alto : Powered by a 796 cc engine, Maruti Suzuki Alto has proved to be the best suitable car for the Indian tracks. With the mileage of 15 kmpl in city and 19 kmpl on highways, Maruti Alto has been the top sold car last year. From the point of features, the top end variant of Maruti Suzuki is equipped with power steering and Air-conditioner that eases the driving. In addition, the low maintenance and wide spread dealership network of Maruti Alto, makes it a real pocket saving package.

2) Hyundai i10: Hyundai i10 deserves the title of the best Indian hatchback. Loaded with a unique range of appreciable features, the i10 has been the star all round the auto-industry. With the mileage of 15 km/l in city conditions and 19 km/l on highways, Hyundai i10 possess great fuel efficiency too. Hyundai i10 is also available in automatic transmission that eases the driving. For the better driving experience, the top end model has been carved out with the sun-roof feature. The resale value of i10 is superb and the Hyundai Motors’ service back up makes the vehicle more valuable.

3) Maruti Wagon R : Maruti Wagon R has been dominating the hatchback segment for more than a decade. The capacious cabins and soothing interiors have made this car a perfect family stuff. In terms of features, the Wagon R has Airbags, Anti-lock Braking System, Power Steering, Power Windows, Central Locking etc. The decent resale value, cheap spare parts and sound service backup makes Wagon R a 10 on 10 perfect passenger carrier. In terms of fuel economy too, the Wagon R is a suitable choice; it delivers mileage of 14 kmpl in city and 18 kmpl on highway conditions.

4) Ford Figo : Entitled as “Car of the year” , Ford Figo has been a throughout hatchback whiz, leaving behind all the milestones attained by other hatchbacks. Tagged at a nominal price, the Figo has been boosted by features like EBD, Anti-lock Braking System, Central Locking, Height Adjustable Driver’s seat, Power Steering, Power Windows etc. Although, the Ford spare parts are bit costlier than the Maruti and Hyundai spare parts, but the free warranty availed by the company overcomes its cons.

5) Honda City: Honda City is the best considered saloon available on Indian shores. For over fourteen years, Honda City has been the buyer’s first preference. With the change in time, the company has done alterations in this saloon to make it more comprehensive and seductive. Honda City has its own value in the compact sedan market. Being the petrol engine breed sedan, it has caliber to toss mileage of 13 – 14 km/l in city conditions and 16 – 17 km/l on highways. The resale value of Honda City is much better than its rivals and the service back up is also the decent one.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And what do YOU think about those selections??? :) :mrgreen: :D
ADVERTISEMENT