There are few things whose knowledge alone is very useful & helpful in our day-to-day life. This section is a collection of such knowledgeable articles. Do not miss this one.
There is always a race to sell the maximum units amongst the car manufacturers. With the arrival of festive season, the auto-manufacturers are assured of selling good number of their line up products. So far, Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai Motors have been head to head to sell the maximum of their production. With the new season peeping in, the present sales stats have become quite interesting. Maruti Suzuki has its upper hand in selling the most number of cars where as, from the Hyundai Motors, the i10 has been the best selling car. For the enthusiasts we have brought list of top 5 most selling cars in India.

1) Maruti Alto : With the hike in fuel prices car buyers have started opting the cars that have better fuel economy and standardized features. Maruti Alto has been the top selling product this year due to its low maintenance, decent mileage and good dealership network. Already, Maruti Suzuki has its own repo in the domestic market and following the reputation of Maruti Suzuki, enthusiasts boomed the sales of little Alto, this year. Moreover, the affordable price tag of Alto was another reason that upscaled the sales of this car.

2) Maruti Wagon R : Maruti Wagon R stands on spot # 2 in terms of sales. This iconic hatchback sensation avails ample of space to its riders and the phenomenal fuel efficiency of 14 – 18 kmpl is commendable. Like the top seller Maruti Alto, the buyers of Maruti Wagon R also bear lesser maintenance cost. Moreover, the after sales service and outlet network of Maruti Suzuki is another supporting factor in making Maruti Wagon R second best sold product in the auto-industry.

3) Hyundai i10 : Hyundai i10 has left behind Maruti Swift and Hyundai Santro Xing, in terms of sales. Since its launch, it has been an all time hit in the hatchback segment. This year too, the sales stats of Hyundai i10 have been tremendous. The credit for the spot # 3 in sales for i10 goes to its extremely exciting features and outstanding fuel efficiency. In addition, the strong service back up and pocket friendly maintenance are other positive factors for the record breaking sales figures of Hyundai i10.

4) Maruti Swift Dzire : Although, the Dzire is on waiting period of 2 – 3 months, but its buyers have no limit. Amazingly, the Swift Dzire stands on # 4 in terms of sales leaving the rivals far behind. Despite being a compact saloon, Swift Dzire has accredited more numbers of buyers than the hatchback maestro, Swift. A good fuel economy supported by low maintenance and high level comforts makes the Dzire a value for money road runner.

5 )Maruti Swift: Once being the top seller in the Indian market, Maruti Swift has dropped on the spot # 5. The delay in car availably and being a common hatchback on Indian streets these days have declined the sales of Maruti Swift. However, the Swift has classy and sporty outfit with pleasing interiors and exciting range of features that makes it one of the best available two-boxes in the domestic market. Also, the resale value of this car has increased a lot in past couple of years due to the whelming response and positive
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It would appear Maruti Suzuki is doing very well in India. :)
ADVERTISEMENT