Features strange videos from around the world. Biggest collection of unique crazy videos that make you stare in awe.

When you were a kid, you probably played with a hula hoop at one point. Gyrating your hips like a fool, you tried your hardest to keep the hoop spinning. You may have even gotten someone to count how long you could keep the hoop up. I'm sure you were very proud of yourself when you beat all of your friends' records and became the hula hoop master of your neighborhood.

Well, if you're one of those people, I'm afraid I've got some bad news. You will never be able to match the sheer awesomeness of this girl, who should be deemed hula hoop queen of the world, given the way she can contort her body to keep a hula hoop off the ground.

I'm sure your two-minute record for hula hooping was impressive when you were a kid, but now that you've seen what a real hula hooper can do, your puny record pales in comparison. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you need to take hula hooping more seriously if you want to get on her level.

Tags: #HulaHoop