Searching for a laugh? Your sense of humor is about to explode with comedy inside. Prepare to witness the Best Laughs from Jokes ever.

The boss walked into the office one morning not knowing his zipper was down and his fly area wide open. His secretary walked up to him and said, 'This morning when you left your house, did you close your garage door?' The boss told her he knew he had closed the garage door, and walked into his office puzzled by the question.

As he finished his paperwork, he suddenly noticed his fly was open, and zipped it up. He then understood term 'garage door.' from lady secretary.

He headed out for a cup of coffee and paused by her desk to ask, 'When my garage door was open, did you see my Hummer parked in there?'

She smiled and said, 'No, I didn't. All I saw was an old dark clinker with two flat tires wobbling there.

No points for guessing that the secretary was fired immediately after making fun of Boss' oldest possessions.

Even if you see your Boss' fly open, do not dare to take the liberty of making fun of what is and what's not inside.