Interesting Moments of Celebrity's lives captured in camera. Catch all holiday, party and magazine pictures of Bollywood and South Indian Actresses.
The Biggest Loser - Sapna Vyas Lost 33 Kgs in a Year
Sounds like a dream. But it wasn’t easy. The lass put in mass efforts to reach where she is today – at 53Kgs. “In this yearlong weight loss journey, I reached my weight loss plateau thrice and those were the times I found myself discouraged. Alternating my workouts with tennis sessions and eating controlled portions of food helped me start losing weight again.” As the body gets used to a certain type of activity, it accommodates itself and barely feels any strain in repeating the activity. Alternate activity of the same strength definitely challenges the body. In 2012, when she finally reached her goal weight, she made a video of her weight loss journey and within two weeks got over a lakh hits. “I soon realised that many people found my struggle to lose weight inspiring. I was not only able to help myself but could help others too.” She also started an FB page where she shared her story, diet plan and other tips to ‘Look Wow!’ “More than 5 lakh visitors have benefitted from my tips. I have more than 97000 followers on FB. I am about to launch a self-help website to motivate, help and support others. The website will be free. I also hold inspirational seminars to motivate more people to achieve their goals.” Well, she is a certified Reebok trainer so you can take her weight loss tips seriously.
ADVERTISEMENT