Love Hollywood Celebrities? We have photoshoots and exclusives of Sexy Actresses, Models, Singers and Sports stars.

Selena Gomez - Billboard Magazine (October 2015)
The Selena Gomez supervillain “Arsyn” may have been the most unlikely of all the over-the-top characters adopted by Taylor Swift’s celebrity girl squad in her video for “Bad Blood.” “Nefarious” is not the word that comes to mind when seeing Gomez seated on the rooftop of the Peninsula Beverly Hills on a hot September day, her hair pulled back and lashes liberally fluffed. But then, speaking about the drive behind her new album, she declares: “The hate motivated me.”

Gomez -- wearing a Roger Waters’ The Wall Tour tee over burnished black leather pants and stilettos -- has been discussing the gossip sites (“Hollywood Life is the worst”) that hound her almost daily. “I’m so f—ing nice to everybody, and everyone is so vile to me. I’ve been working since I was 7. I’ve been a UNICEF ambassador since I was 17. It’s so disappointing that I’ve become a tabloid story. It took away everything I loved about this business.”

Tags: #SelenaGomez

More From Fropky