News about personal life of Stars. Hottest news, scandals and entertaining celebrity gossips about your favourite celebrities of Hollywood and Bollywood.

Iggy Azalea's Nose and Assets
30 Secrective Celebrity Plastic Surgery Transformations
Iggy talked openly about getting her nose done in the newest issue of Seventeen. "I'm not denying it, denying it is lame," she said. "Plastic surgery is an emotional journey," she continued. "It's no easy feat to live with your flaws and accept yourself—and it's no easy feat to change yourself. Either way you look at it, it's a tough journey. There are things that I didn't like about myself that I changed through surgery. There are other things I dislike but I've learned to accept."

But this isn't the first time the rapper has owned up to plastic surgery. Back in April, the rapper told Vogue, "Four months ago, I got bigger assets!" Expressing that she was tired of having to add padding to her stage costumes, she was at first hesitant to share her decision in fear that her young fans would feel bad about their own bodies, but in the end, she felt honesty was the best policy. "I decided I wasn't into secret-keeping."