Searching for a laugh? Your sense of humor is about to explode with comedy inside. Prepare to witness the Best Laughs from Jokes ever.

Ram, Shaam and Billu, three friends, died and went up to God. God said that they could stay in Heaven only if they did not eat the apples from the sacred tree.

After a while, Ram got greedy and ate an apple. God summoned him. Ram said, 'God please forgive me and let me stay in heaven.' God replied, 'OK, but you will have to sleep with your new wife every 12 hours.' Ram was happy only to find his new wife was uglier than a frog.

Meanwhile, Shaam also ate an apple thinking God was too busy but he too was summoned. God said, 'Shaam, I did not expect this from you, but you have to be punished. You have to sleep with your wife every 6 hours.' Shaam's wife was uglier than the Ram's wife.

Billu was happy in heaven and never dared go near the tree. One day he was summoned by God and Billu was scared. God pointed to a beautiful woman and said, 'This is your wife and you can sleep with her anytime.'

Billu replied, 'But I have done nothing good to deserve this beautiful woman.'

God says, 'Yes, but this time, she ate the apple!'