Interesting Moments of Celebrity's lives captured in camera. Catch all holiday, party and magazine pictures of Bollywood and South Indian Actresses.

I'm not celebrating yet, says Sunny
Sunny's Ek Paheli Leela opened higher than Shamitabh and NH10, but the actress says she wants more...

The audiences have accepted Sunny, that much is clear from the figures of her last two films. But the industry seems to still be taking their time, even after she made it big, post Ek Paheli Leela. Recently, even Congress politician Abhishek Manu Singhvi described her as "a Western reject". But Sunny refuses to let party poopers rain on her parade. Speaking to us from Los Angeles, she talks about her detractors and why she will still make it despite them.

Leela, in the opening weekend, made more money than some of the purported blockbusters of some of the biggest male superstars of Bollywood. How does that feel?

At this moment, it feels great. This was only possible because of my fans. They support me so and I'm so proud of them. To me the week is not over and I hope that this number continues to grow through the week. We all worked very hard on this film and I really need it to do super well.

Check out the stills from her latest superhit 'Paani Wala Dance'

Tags: #sunny #leela #paaniwaladance

More From Fropky