Love Hollywood Celebrities? We have photoshoots and exclusives of Sexy Actresses, Models, Singers and Sports stars.
by Saurabh 27 May 2016, 00:44
Nina Agdal - Steven Yatsko Shoot for CR Fashion Book
In this exclusive series, we ask our favorite CR girls—first up, supermodel Nina Agdal—to share a list of 6 things that they can’t live without. Nina chose to impart a gluttonous guide to her favorite foods in New York City, which is where the Denmark native now calls home. But be warned—the famous swimsuit model isn’t exactly watching her waistline. If anything, her daily caloric intake is more similar to an overweight college student on a budget than your typical gluten-free, sugar-free, everything-free model diet—Nina frequents the Shake Shack at JFK Terminal 4 and has Domino’s Pizza on speed dial. “People always ask me, ‘how can you eat that?’ Because it’s delicious and I work out four times a day,” Agdal explains. “If I have a big shoot I’ll cut back. It’s a balance, but you have to make yourself a little happy.” Grab your fat jeans—you’ll probably gain weight just by looking at what’s on Nina’s menu (which we’ve conveniently served up with a side of ready-to-wear).
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT