News about personal life of Stars. Hottest news, scandals and entertaining celebrity gossips about your favourite celebrities of Hollywood and Bollywood.

ImageShe's had quite the crazy life ever since the birth of her octuplets, and Nadya "Octomom" Suleman says things aren't easy for her as an unemployed single mother.

During a satellite interview with Oprah Winfrey, Nadya confessed that she lives with a "tremendous amount of guilt."

She added that her motivation for having so many kids was out of her "own childish desires to compensate- trying to fill some missing piece inside."

"Looking back, I've always coveted that connection, that attachment to another being. And the connection felt safer with children than with a significant other, more predictable. The security — I was hungering for the security."

"I live every single day every hour of the day with a tremendous amount of guilt. And I feel guilty when I hold the one or two and then that I can't be there for the others. And they're crying. And then I feel guilty. Look at the older ones. They all have different unique needs. And I'll live with this forever. But all I can do now is keep on going, keep moving. Keep on trying to be the most devoted mother I can be."