News about personal life of Stars. Hottest news, scandals and entertaining celebrity gossips about your favourite celebrities of Hollywood and Bollywood.

ImageShe's gearing up for her "Hannah Montana" departure, and Miley Cyrus says she has outgrown the Disney gig.

The "Can't Be Tamed" songstress explained, "I'll be 18 this year. Definitely you do a lot of growing, and that's hard to do on a show that does have a lot of restrictions as well. Because there are things we want to do that [involve growing up], but then what?"

Cyrus continued, "Once you put them in college, it's like, 'Okay. Then Hannah Montana does what?' So, it's kind of hard to keep it going when there's only really so much you can do with the character that can only grow so much."

Miley's dad Billy Ray chimed in, "For Miley, myself, the cast, the crew, everyone -- it's just the right time to end this chapter and begin a new one. Miley as a singer and a songwriter, she knows where she wants to go… I think she'll always be growing as an artist."