Like watching videos? Then this is the perfect section for you because it contains funny, crazy, cartoon, animal and tv commercials videos.

Some of the most classic scenes in movies take place in a very private and sacred room for most of us: the bathroom. In my eyes, a bathroom immediately adds a comedic element. For some reason when a person is speaking to me from a bathroom I always tend to grin. I guess it’s just funny associating someone having a real conversation while doing their business.

On the other hand, a bathroom can provide much of a twist. For example, a fight might take place in there. Or even a very serious conversation. Those moment are heightened just by the fact that the people are amongst toilets.

In any event, I’ve found few bathroom scenes that I deemed pretty memorable. Some are funny (most are), and a few are serious. Either way, you’ll probably recognize them immediately.

By the way, if you don’t like potty humor then these scenes might not be for you.

Harold and Kumar -- Battle Sh*ts

Did I just say the Shining Scene was disturbing? Something tells me this game didn’t exactly sweep the nation after the movie came out.