* ½ cup Honey
* Juice of 2 large Limes
* 2 cups Papaya nectar
* 1¼ cups Pineapple chunks
* 1¼ cups frozen Mango chunks
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
2. Pack in an airtight container and freeze for storage.
3. The ice crystals become more pronounced as it remains in the freezer, and that is entirely appealing.
4. Scoop it or break into chunks for serving. Serve with fresh pineapple or papaya slices.
Tip: Never try to refreeze icecream which has melted completely due to reasons like electricity breakdown. The result will taste disastrous. Instead, add you favourite flavour or fruit and run in a mixie to make delicious milk shake.
Showing Page 1 of 1