* 4 cups Milk
* 100g Khoya
* 1 tbsp Maida
* 1 tin Condensed Milk
* 1/2 tsp Kesar powder
* 10-12 chopped, Blanched Almond
1. Mix together condensed milk, milk, maida, and khoya. Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
2. Reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from fire and cool.
4. Add almonds and kesar dissolved in 1 tsp of water.
5. Fill into kulfi moulds and freeze overnight.
Tip: When ice cream is rock-hard, dip the scoop in hot water to make scooping easier.
Showing Page 1 of 1