Searching for a laugh? Your sense of humor is about to explode with comedy inside. Prepare to witness the Best Laughs from Jokes ever.

Ganpat is a Maharashtrian. Ganpat was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name anyone, and I know him." Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Ganpat how about Tom Cruise?" "Sure, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it."
So Ganpat and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, and sure enough, Tom cruise shouts, "Ganu! Great to see you! Come on, join me for lunch!". Although impressed, Ganpat's boss is still doubtful. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Ganpat that he thinks Ganpat's knowing Cruise was just lucky.
No, no, just name anyone else, Ganpat says. "President Bush," his boss quickly retorts. "Yes," Ganpat says, "I know him, let's fly out to Washington." And off they go. At the White House, Bush spots Ganpat on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Hi Ganu! what a surprise? I was just on my way to a meeting, but since you and your friend have come, let's have a cup of coffee first.
The boss is very shaken by now, but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds, he expresses his doubts again to Ganpat, who again implores him to someone else. "The Pope," his boss replies. "Sure!" says Ganpat. "I have a lot of friends in Poland, and I've known the Pope a long time." So off they fly to Rome. Ganpat and his boss are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Ganpat says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. I now all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pop. So he disappears into the crowd, headed toward the Vatican. Half an hour later, Ganpat emerges with the Pope on the balcony. But by the time Ganpat returns, he finds that his boss has had an heart attack. Working his way to his boss' side, Ganpat asks, "What happened?" His boss looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony, but the man, next to me asked, "Who's that on the balcony with Ganpat?