Get in here to get the Interview Tips of Various Companies. Or see how to improve performances related to your job.
JET AIRWAYS SAMPLE PAPER 0N 9th JULY 2006 AT BIT, KOLKATA

Hi friend,
today i have given the exam of jet airways .
It is a tough q . The pappern is quite weaky type . i am from ece but in their q paper there was at least 15 q what a ece student doesnot have any idea abt .
The test consist of 50 q . time is 2 hrs .

what i can remember is that

1. problem on max pow transfer .
max q are problem based . Those have not have the gate prep will find the paper a bit touch .

2. a q relatec to mid rise quantizer.
3. gain =-1000 beta=-.1 if freq gain gets reduced by a factor of ten thn wht will be the effect on feedback gain of the amplifier ?
4. junction cap is 5 pF and rev bias voltage is 4v . If the volatage is noq 16v then what is the junction cap ?

5.Various q on transformer like 3 phase, aplit transformer . wien gauge application etc .
6. q on alternator . parallel akternator .
7.rotor , starter problem thei matals .
8. if an fm sine wave is modulated by asaw tooth wave form thn wht will happen ? there was 4 condition
9. 8 aptitudes . time consuming purely based on calculation .
10. 1 q on microwave ....i just can't remember .

So goys this is the stuff what i can remeber . I don't know this will hlp u or not . But before the exam i have faced many difficulties trying to find out jet papaer /. There is not a single one . so i've decided to let u know the pattern n reduce ur problem .

please let me know abt any info u want .....

u can contact me in this id's
bye .... mainak ghoshhajra , kolkata
ADVERTISEMENT