Love Hollywood Celebrities? We have photoshoots and exclusives of Sexy Actresses, Models, Singers and Sports stars.

Jennifer Lopez - 2015 Billboard Latin Music Awards
In what was the most bittersweet moment of the night, Jennifer Lopez reprised the role that propelled her to stardom and paid tribute to Selena Quintanilla at the Billboard Latin Music Awards, which aired Thursday (April 30) on Telemundo.

And she did it with Los Dinos, the family band that backed up the Mexican-American Tejano star, who was tragically murdered 20 years ago.

A montage of photos of Selena flashed on the screens and then Lopez came out and channeled the fallen star with a series of her hits: "Como La Flor," "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom," "Amor Prohibido," "I Could Fall In Love," ending, perhaps appropriately, with "No Me Queda Mas."

Billboard Latin Music Awards 2015: All Our Coverage

"Hands up for Selena and Los Dinos!" she screamed to the audience, which included Gregory Nava, the writer and director of the 1997 movie. "Sing with me!"

And many did. Through their tears.

Lopez, who seamlessly changed costumes three times throughout her performance without leaving the stage, was also visibly emotional as she hugged Selena's sister Suzette and brother A.B. on stage at the end of the performance.

"We love you Selena," she said before a standing ovation.

Tags: #jenniferlopez #billboard #awards

More From Fropky