These Jokes are best suited to People who Drink because they'll understand Most of the Jokes when not Drunk.

George, the bartender, asks the Hillbilly, who is sitting at the bar, 'What'll you have?'

Hillbilly answers, 'Ah, I'll have a scotch, please.'

George hands him the drink, and says, 'That'll be $4.60,' to which the Hillbilly splutters, 'What are you talking about? I don't owe you anything for this.'

Roger, a lawyer, sitting nearby and overhearing the conversation, then says to George, the bartender, 'You know, he's got you there.

In the original offer, which constitutes a binding contract upon acceptance, there was no stipulation of remuneration.'

George was singularly unimpressed, so he says to the Hillbilly, 'OK, you beat me for a drink, but don't ever let me ever catch you in here again.'

The next day, the Hillbilly again, walks into the bar, George glowers and rasps, 'What the heck are you doing in here? I can't believe you've got the audacity to come back!

'The Hillbilly smiles and says, 'What are you talking about? I've never been in this place in my life!'

George looks at the Hillbilly closely and mutters, 'I'm sorry, but this is uncanny, you must have a double. 'the Hillbilly, without missing a beat says, 'Thank you, bartender. Make it a scotch.'

:) :)