Searching for a laugh? Your sense of humor is about to explode with comedy inside. Prepare to witness the Best Laughs from Jokes ever.

A farmer rears twenty-five young hens and one old hen. As he feels that the old hen could no longer handle his job efficiently, the farmer bought one young hen from the market.

Old hen to Young hen : "Welcome to join me, we will work together towards productivity.

Young hen : What you mean? As far as I know, you are old and should be retired.

Old hen : Young boy, there are twenty-five hens here, can't I help you with some?

Young hen : No! Not even one, all of them will be mine.

Old hen : In this case, I shall challenge you to a competition and if I win you shall allow me to have one hen and if I lose you will have all.

Young hen :

O.K. What kind of competition?

Old hen: 50 meter run. From here to that tree. But due to my age, I hope you allow me to start off the first 10 meters.

Young hen : No problem! We will compete tomorrow morning.

Confidently, the following morning, the Young hen allows the Old hen to start off and when the Old hen crosses the 10 meters mark the Young hen chases him with all his might.

Soon enough, he was behind the Old hen back in a matter of seconds..

Suddenly, Bang! before he could overtake the old hen, he was shot dead by the farmer, who cursed, "Hell ! This is the fifth GAY chicken I've bought this week !"