Wanting to get in a Poetic Mood? Or wanna create a Romantic atmosphere around u by some Poetry? Get the Best of them here.
If CARE is a WAVE,i give u SEA.If RESPECT is a LEAF,i give u TREE.If TRUST is a PLANET,i give u GALAXY,if FRIENDSHIP is LIFE i give u MINE 4 FREE..keep smilin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don't watch over other angels!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its not an achievement 2 make 100 FRiENDS in a Year, but an achievement is 2 make a FRiEND for 100 Years, 'N' I know I've made ONE, that's . . . YOU !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I could pull down the rainbow I would write your name with it and put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like you!
-----------------------------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------
If i'm in hell and you in heaven, I would always look up and be proud of you, but if I were in heaven and you in hell, I'd beg God to send me down cause heaven won't be heaven without you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you,
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own,
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain,
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let you go, I would find a million reasons to make you stay![b][/b]
ADVERTISEMENT