There are few things whose knowledge alone is very useful & helpful in our day-to-day life. This section is a collection of such knowledgeable articles. Do not miss this one.
I am 19, and with my family gene history, that means that I am just starting to hit puberty ...... More accurately, it means I am at the point where I have
just enough facial hair for it to be a pain in my A*s, but not enough for me to do anything cool with (I look forward to the day when I can be moustachioed like Dali). The slow uneven growth rate of the hair, if left unchecked, will result in a fuzzy chin made up of a variety of hair lengths. The juxtaposition
of hairs less than a centimeter in length with hairs over two inches in length makes for a really creepy look.

I have played with fire enough to know that it is a great way of removing hair, so I figured doing it intentionally for once might be a good change of pace,
which is why I've started Fire Shaving.

I have no problem with shaving like a normal person, there are many things I do like a normal person. It is just sometimes I want a quick way to eradicate all the little hairs on my face without all the ceremonious procedures of a regular shaving.

Step 1 Materials
Fire Shaving

The great thing about fire shaving is that it only really requires one piece of equipment - a lighter. A butane lighter is highly recommended. It is a much cleaner burn than a wick (zippo) lighter, and the size of the flame is easier to control (make sure the lighter has a flame size adjust). If you want to be
sure that you do not burn any unintended hair, then I suggest caution.

Fire Shaving
ADVERTISEMENT