Searching for a laugh? Your sense of humor is about to explode with comedy inside. Prepare to witness the Best Laughs from Jokes ever.

Rakesh: "I hear you have broken off your engagement to Meena."
Mahesh: "She would not have me."
Rakesh: "You should have told her about your rich uncle in Mumbai."
Mahesh: "I did. She is my aunt now."

A note by the editor in his newspaper
"Don't be surprised if you find mistakes in this editorial newsletter. We print something for everyone. And some people are always looking for mistakes."

A disciple went to his guru asking for tips to attain enlightenment. The guru advised, "Take a mala and go up into the Himalayas and meditate." The disciple went away.
Several months later, the guru paid him a visit and asked, "How do you like it up here in the snow?"
"Just fine," replied the disciple.
"And what about the weather? Don't you freeze?"
"As long as I have my mala and my chillum, I don't care how cold it is."
"I am glad to hear it. Can I also have a chillum for myself right now," asked the guru, shivering with cold.
"Why not!" said the disciple. "Mala! Would you bring us two chillums?"

My uncle recently visited the famous Hindu temple of Vaishno Devi which attracts millions of pilgrims every year.
As he was climbing up the hill, a beggar nudged him for alms. My uncle resisted and pointed to a nearby notice that warned visitors that begging was strictly prohibited in the area
The beggar laughed, and pointing to the milling crowd of devotees queuing up for darshan, said, "Aren't they all beggars? They beg from God, I beg from you."

A scene in a courtroom
Accused: "Your honor, I wish to plead guilty."
Judge: "Why didn't you do so at the beginning of the trial?"
Accused: "Because I sincerely though I was innocent, but then at that time I hadn't heard the evidence against myself!"