Unable to completely enjoy the Jokes in English? Fropky pesh karte hain, chutkule, ab aapki manpasand bhasha mein.
Q) What do u call a really Colourful Tamilian???

Ans: Rangamannar Rangrajan

***********************************************************************************

Q. SITA RAM HAI TO SITA KAUN HAI

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

Sita MEMORY hai (RAM: Random Access Memory)
*****************************************************************************************

Q. RAM SITA HAI ... TO RAM KAUN HAI ??

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

Ans - TAILOR (Darzi)
***************************************************************************************

Q. Kalidas ka ek bhai joote banata tha us ka naam kya
tha.....................................?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

Answer) Adidas
**********************************************************************************************
Q. What will! u call a person who is leaving India??

?

?

?

Socho...............

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

Hindustan Lever (Leaver)
*******************************************************************************************
Q: Woh kya hai jo Dil main hain, Mann main hai par Dhadkan main nahi?

?

Socho Socho

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

Aarey Aamir Khan !!!!!!!
*********************************************************************************************

Q. The Madrasi said, I want to see the movie 'heart is umbrella'.
Which movie did he really want to see?

?

?

?

?

?

?

Dil Chhata Hai!
************************************************************************************************
One gangster gave three fully sealed khokas (typical mumbaian word, u should be familiar if u have seen vaastav) to his fellow and ordered him not to open these khokas.After three days gangster shot that fellow...when another gangboy asked his gangster why did you shoot him, he said I ordered him not to open these khokas but he did not obey my order
gangboy said that three khokas were still fully sealed then how did you know that he had opened the khokas??
Gangster said when I touched three khokas I felt two khokas were hot and one was cold
gangboy could not understand anything can you guess how the gangstar found it out???
guess.....
scroll down ..
a little more
Be patient
'thandaa matlab khoka khola'
***********************************************************************************************************

3 + 3 = 8
Bataaon Kaise?

Bataaon Bataaon!

Nahi Pata?!!

Are
Galati se!!!!!!!!!!!
***************************************************************************************************
During the West Indies test match, Anil Kumble asks his junior Munaf Patel to bring him a bottle of Pepsi. Munaf brings the bottle but hands it over to Sehwag. Furious Kumble asks why he gave it to Sehwag.

" For opening it, Sehwag is our opener " Replied Munaf.
******************************************************************************************************
ADVERTISEMENT