As the name suggests, this section is for Girls and only for girls. Boys Strictly prohibited. For girls, they can talk or do almost anything they want, from gossiping to criticizing, from jewellery to clothes. They have a wide range of Topics to talk about.

ImageThe mobile phone market is flooded with models to fit any budget, suit any taste and meet any (well, almost any) technical requirement. However, if you're cell phone shopping and it's looks your gunning for, you might want to check these stunners out.
MotoRazr V3 series
The sassiest option in mobiles still remains the Razr V3i, which combines slim lines with a pink exterior that's sure to catch the eye.

The V3i is fully loaded delivering the ultimate combination of design and technology. Modeled after the Razr V3, it offers a large internal color screen and Bluetooth wireless technology.

This sleek handset comes complete with an integrated 1.23 megapixel digital camera with zoom and video capture and playback. It also provides cutting-edge music capabilities using the worlds most popular music technology iTunes music software and you have the complete mobile multimedia package.

Though the V3 series was launched a couple of years ago, the phone is still beats its newer avatar, the MotoRazr V8.

If your pocket allows you to splurge, you might wat to take a look at the Motorola V3i Gold (D&G). Motorola teams up with Dolce & Gabbana on this limited-edition handset. The D&G V3i comes in a liquid gold finish, with all the rest of the features offered on the regular MotoRazr V3i.