A Puzzle Addict? Love Challenges? We have Visual Puzzles, Logic Puzzles, Physics Puzzles, Math Puzzles, Brain Teaser and Mystery puzzles.

Today, in the morning, while going to college, I looked at the clock in the mirror. The clock has no number indication and I made a mistake in interpreting the time (mirror-image). Assuming that the clock must be out of order, I went to college, where I arrive after twenty minutes. At that moment the clock at college shows a time that is two and a half hours later than the time that I saw on the clock (mirror-image) at home. At what time did I reach college?

For Solution SCROLL DOWN...

I reached college at twenty-five minutes past seven.

The difference between the real time and the time of the mirror image is two hours and ten minutes (two and a half hours, minus the twenty minutes to reach college). Therefore, the original time on the clock at home that morning could only have been five minutes past seven (4:55 in the mirror). I reaches college at five minutes past seven plus twenty minutes, which is twenty-five minutes past seven!...