News about personal life of Stars. Hottest news, scandals and entertaining celebrity gossips about your favourite celebrities of Hollywood and Bollywood.

ImageHard at work on her latest project, Cameron Diaz was out filming scenes for "Bad Teacher" in Hollywood, California on Sunday morning (March 28).

Looking oh-so-sexy in a skimpy pair of short-shorts, the blonde beauty took to a local school for the day's shoot as she held up a sign for a charity car wash.

In related news, Miss Diaz recently spoke with press about her disappointment over the fact that it looks as if the upcoming "Shrek" film will be the last of the series.

"It does look like this will be the last Shrek," Cameron said. "I am actually sad about that because I love it so much. I love that I have been able to play Fiona for all four movies and I'll be sad to say goodbye to her."

The 37-year-old adds, "I want to start up a campaign to bring it back. I always look forward to being a part of it and get so excited about it I don't know what I am going to do with myself now."

Enjoy the pictures of Cameron Diaz on the set of "Bad Teacher" (March 28).