by Caroline 25 Mar 2015, 20:09 ADVERTISEMENT
There’s an important lesson to take from this disaster. Never hide a ring in your partner's food or drink as they might end up choking on it. Reed Harris got inspired by the movies and decided to pop the question by putting a ring inside his girlfriend’s frozen drink. The couple who were accompanied by their friends then decided to play ‘who can down their drink first?’. His girlfriend Kaitlin gulped the ring and had to go to the hospital, where the ring was spotted via X-ray. Reed then, proposed to her with an X-ray image in place of the actual ring. The ring appeared a few days later in his girlfriend’s toilet. Thanks, Mother Nature!
Showing Page 1 of 1