As the name suggests, this section is for Girls and only for girls. Boys Strictly prohibited. For girls, they can talk or do almost anything they want, from gossiping to criticizing, from jewellery to clothes. They have a wide range of Topics to talk about.

For a glowing complexion, it's very essential to have a healthy skin. I never abuse my skin and am very particular about the amount of sleep I get, as a good night's sleep really recharges your system. Given a choice I prefer hitting my sack instead of partying.

I do make it a point to visit the gym whenever possible. I concentrate on cardio combined with weights, as it suits my body type. I am lucky not to have any problem areas.

It's easier for people to assume that models follow some stringent diets, but I never deprive myself from any food. I eat healthy food and even if it were to eat ten meals in a day I would not mind it. My typical day begins with a cup of hot chai coupled with a packet of cream biscuits, followed with cereals and fruits for breakfast. I am not too finicky about lunch and dinner as long as it is well cooked.

Once I am off the glare of camera, I let my skin breathe by staying away from make up. I am particular about the shape of eye brows as it enhances the entire facial contours, I keep mine slightly arched and fuzz free. I am not much of a base user as I do not have dark circles.

I am blessed with healthy hair genetically, but I do look after them by indulging in a regular coconut oil hair massage.

Everyone should feel comfortable in what their body structure is like and work at improving it. I do not say it is bad to resort to artificial means like liposuction or implants but on a personal level, I won't be easily convinced about trying it. I used to be a smoker earlier but have given it up completely. And lastly, I think if you are content it not only shows but shines through your face.