* 2 Eggs, beaten
* 2 cup Milk
* ¼ tsp Salt
* 2 Bananas
* 1¼ cup Sugar
* ½ tsp Vanilla essence
* 2 cup Whipping cream
* 1/8 tsp ground Nutmeg
1. In saucepan, combine milk, cream, eggs, and sugar.
2. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture thickens slightly and coats the back of a spoon.
3. Cool to room temperature.
4. Puree bananas in blender (1 cup).
5. Combine cooled custard, bananas, vanilla, salt and nutmeg.
6. Pour into freezer container.
Tip: Always strain sugar or jaggery syrups before adding to sweets, so that the muddy grains do not taste like grit in the sweet dishes. Allow the grit to settle below before straining.
Showing Page 1 of 1