Interesting Moments of Celebrity's lives captured in camera. Catch all holiday, party and magazine pictures of Bollywood and South Indian Actresses.

Amyra Dastur is Happy to Act Opposite Someone her Age
Amyra Dastur, who was all set to make her foray into Tollywood last year with a Puri Jagannadh film, had to let go of the offer for an international project Kung Fu Yoga, starring Jackie Chan and Sonu Sood. But as destiny would have it, she's finally making her debut here with Raj Tarun in Sanjana Reddy's Raju Gadu.

"Now everybody is telling me, 'You're finally doing a Telugu film' (laughs). Last year, I was offered a film by Puri sir and another one opposite Vishnu Manchu, but Kung Fu Yoga came up and I couldn't take up any of them. But I had promised the makers that I would definitely work with them soon. So, I'm back doing a film with the same production house that had approached me for a role opposite Vishnu Manchu last year," reveals Amyra, adding that she always wanted to act in Telugu films.

"The reason I said yes to this film was the script; moreover the whole package is fantastic. I really respect Telugu cinema and the fact that people out here have a totally different style of working and are at par with Bollywood. Sometimes, they beat Bollywood with the kind of films they make," she says and adds, "I'm a big fan of RGV and I adore Amala Akkineni. When I saw her in Shiva I just fell in love with her."