Get in here to get the Interview Tips of Various Companies. Or see how to improve performances related to your job.
Since 1994, Aditi has been providing advanced project consulting , application development , and web -based solutions to companies around the globe. Aditi guarantees results by hiring only the best engineering and product management talent, and training them on advanced technologies. From designing the first APIs for IE 3.0 to implementing one of the first real -world DNA applications. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, with a branch office in Kirkland, Washington, Aditi is a technology solutions provider to companies such as Costco, Starbucks, GPC, Space labs Medical, Real Networks, and Microsoft.
Aditi is an international software services firm providing e -business and custom technology solutions to global enterprises. Combining proven expertise in technology, and an understanding of emerging business domains, Aditi delivers a range of services that includes e -Commerce solutions, Enterprise Application Integration, CRM integration and Custom Application Development.
Aditi unveils the Action Item Manager tool for Exchange 2000. Action Item Manager is a web based tool for managing tasks and action items that are generated during meetings, visits, trip reports, and conferences, to name a few. The application was developed using Microsoft Exchange and the Web Storage System and will be available to customers.Aditi's new Action Item Manager tool (AIM) simplifies the creation and management of action items of a type that are generally neglected. Typically, this kind of action item is tracked using a patchwork of various applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. With AIM, the process is dramatically streamlined. AIM utilizes the Microsoft Exchange 2000 Web Storage System, Windows 2000 Active Directory, AutoDL, and Office10 to automate the process of action-item submission and collaboration via the user's email and browser, with an interface closely resembling Outlook.
Aditi has a very strong in-house Talent Development Center based in India. Aditi value the development of each employee and impart world-class training that focuses on technical skills as well as interpersonal skills. Talent Development holds training programs that include extended sessions on leadership, recruitment, performance management, and team building exercises..

Sample Test paper
50 questions,1 hour,min CGPA 5.8, Question paper in two sets A & B 3 round of interview
1. In a party 48 person r there,2/3 r men, remaining are women, half of women r doctor,no of doctor in party
is----?
2. From a cuboids of 18*15*8 size how many 6*6*6 cube can be cut
3. The age of father is thrice then his son, after 15 yr the the father age is twice as the son, Find the age of father.ans-45 yr
4. Which is greater 30% of 40,5 more than the square of 3,aur are hi 2 the yad nahi hai.
5. A man purchase 3 tv @11500 rs per piece,one sold at 20% gain,other two 7% loss,find net gain/loss.
6. One ball drops fron height 150 m,and bounces back to 5/6 of previous height,till it becomes stationary,calculate
total height trevelled.
7. Two question related to the position of chair(11 person(5 men.6 women),kucch sharat hai),find the location.
8. Apple:fruit then wood:tree and 3 more
9. One question related to ration and proption values r not adjact---one material @1.60 rs per kg is mixed with second material @1.48 rs per kg,in what propotin they r added so the mixed material costs 1.54 rs per kg.
10. In a polygon,if line is drawn towards outside,then sum of angle at any vertex is----not remembered exactly.
11. Find the min value of 6Xsquare-12X
12. One question from set theory--in a survey of college of 2000 student 54% like coffie,68% like tea, some %(48%)like smoke from total and 30% like coffie and tea,32 % like tea and smoke,some percentage likea coffie and smoke,6 % not like anything, Find the % of Coffie only.Valus r not exact.
13. The sum of two no is 72,then max value if their multiple of those no is----?
14. A function is given,you have to find the valve of X at which the finctin in min--Y is function of (arithmetic
*exponential)
15. If the income of A is 25 % less than the income of B.then the income of B is greater than -----%?
16. Three coin r tossed,The probabaility of getting atleast one head is----?
17. In a Glass a mix of milk and water(4 times milk and 1 times water).Glass se kitana mix nakal lo ki usake place me water dalane per mix ka ratio 50% water and 50% milk ho jaye. ans 3/8
18. In the expansion of(X2+1/X2)12---X square plus one upon X square ka whole power twelve----the coefficient of term which is free from X
19. If she is y year older from x year,then how many year older from Z year.
20. Three ques depding on relations---3 condition---and you have to give ans----it is too easy---u can do in 1 min.
21. Paragraph complete karana hota hai.
22. Logical sequence of sentence like in Engg services

Sample Technical Questions
1. What would be the output of the following program.
#include<stdio>
main()
{
extern int a;
printf("%d",a);;
}
int a=20;
(a) 20 (b) 0 (c) garbage value (d) error!!
2. What would be the output of the following program.
main()
{
int a[5]={2,3};
printf("n %d %d %d",a[2],a[3],a[4]);
}
(a) garbage value (b) 2 3 3 (c) 3 2 2 (d) 0 0 0
3. What would be the output of the following program.
main()
{
inti=-3,j=2,k=0,m;
m=++i&&++j||++k;
printf("n %d %d %d %d",i,j,k,m);
}
(a) -2 3 0 1 (b) -3 2 0 1 (c) -2 3 1 1 (d) error
4. What would be the output of the following program.
main()
{
int a,b;
a=sumdig(123);
b=sumdig(123);
printf("%d %d",a,b);
}
sumdig(int n)
{
static int s=0;
int d;
if(n!=0)
{
d=n%10;
n=(n-d)/10;
s=s+d;
sumdig(n);
}
else return(s);
}
(a) 12 6 (b) 6 12 (c) 3 15 (d) error
5. What would be the output of the following program.
#define CUBE(x) (x*x*x)
main()
{
int a,b=3;
a=CUBE(b++);
printf("n %d %d",a,b);
}
(a) 64 4 (b) 27 4 (c) 27 6 (d) 64 6
6. What would be the output of the following program.
main()
{
const int x=get();
printf("%d",x);
}
get()
{
return(20);
}
(a) 20 (b) garbage value (c) error (d) 0
7. A function has this prototype void f1(int **x), How will you call this function?
(a) int **a; (b) int a; (c) int *a; (d) int a=5;
f1(a); f1(&a); f1(&a); f1(&&a);
8. pointout the error, if any, in the for loop
main()
{
int l=1;
for(;;)
{
printf("%d",l++);
if(l>10)
break;
}
}
(a) The condition in the for loop is a must (b) The two semicolons should be droppe (c) The for loop should be replaced by awhile loop (d) No error
9. Can the following piece of code be executed?
int main(void)
{
char strA[10]="compile",strB[10];
my_strcpy(strB,strA);
puts(strB);
}
char * my_strcpy(char *destination,char *source)
{
char *p=destination;
while(*source!='')
{
*p++=*source++;
}
*p='';
return destination;
}
(a) Compilation will only give a warning but will proceed to execute & will display "compile"
(b) The compilation error char *(char *,char *) differs in levels of indirection from 'int()' will occur
(c) Yes & it will print compile on the screen (d) None of the above
10. What would be the output of the following program.
#include<stdio>
main()
{
char str[5]="fast";
static char *ptr_to_array = str;
printf("%s",ptr_to_array);
}
(a) Compilation will only give a warning but will proceed to execute & will display "fast"
(b) display "fast" on screen (c) will give a compilation error (d) none of the above
11. What would be the output of the following program.
main()
{
int num,*p;
num=5;
p=&num;
printf("%d",*p);
}
(a) 6 (b) 5 (c) junk value (d) compilation error
12. What would be the output of the following program.
main()
{
int a[3]={2,3,4};
char *p;
p=a;
p=(char *)((int *)p+1);
printf("%d",p);
}
(a) 2 (b) 0 (c) junk value (d) 3
13. What would be the output of the following program.
main()
{
int i=10;
fn(i);
printf("%d",i);
}
fn(int i)
{
return ++i;
}
(a) 10 (b) 11 (c) 12 (d) Compilation error
14. What will be the value of i & j after the loop isexecuted?
for(i=0,j=0;i<5,j<25;i++,j++)
(a) i=4,j= 24 (b) i=24,j= 24 (c) i=25,j= 25 (d) i=5,j=25
15. What would be the output of the following program.
main()
{
int i,j;
i=10;
j=sizeof(++i);
printf("%d",i);
}
(a) 11 (b) 10 (c) 4 (d) compilation error
16. What would be the output of the following program.
main()
{
int i=7;
printf("%dn",i++*i++);
}
(a) 49 (b) 56 (c) 72 (d) compilation error
17. What will the printf print?
main()
{
char *p,*f();
p=f();
printf("f() returns:%sn",p);
}
char *f()
{
char result[80];
strcpy(result,"anything will do");
return (result);
}
(a) f() returns: anything will do (b) f() returns:
(c) compilation error (d) The printf statement is not going to be executed
18. How many times the following program would print 'Jamboree'?
main()
{
printf("n Jamboree");
main();
}
(a) infinite number of times (b) 32767 times (c) 65535 times (d) till the stack does not overflow
19. Notice the error in the default statement in the code snippet below.Will it give a compilation error?
main()
{
int a=10,j;
j=fn(a);
switch(j)
{
case 30: printf("the value is 30");
break;
case 50: printf("the value is 50");
break;
default:printf("the value is not 30 or 50");
}
}
fn(int a)
{
return (++a);
}

(a) Will display "the value is 30" (b) Will display "The value is not 30 or 50" (c) Yes a compilation error would happen
(d) No compilation errors but there will be no output on the screen
20. What would be the output of the following program.
main()
{
struct emp
{
char name[20];
int age;
float sal;
};
struct emp e = {"tiger"};
printf("n %d %f",e.age,e.sal);
}
(a) 0 0.000000 (b) Garbage values (c) Error (d) none of the above

The Aditi Technology Interview consists of two parts. One for Technical Interview and Another one for HR interview.

The technical interview is highly specialized and covers almost all subjects you have done in your curriculum. Some puzzles may also be asked in the interview. Special emphasis is laid on C and Data Structures. The paper has negative marking. Each correct answer carries one mark and half a mark is deducted for every wrong answer. These technical interview consists of three sessions. The first section is an aptitude section with 50 questions to be done in 50 minutes. The second section is a computer knowledge section with questions based on operating systems, computer architecture etc. This section has 15 questions to be done in 15 minutes. The last section is a C test with 15 questions and a time limit of 15 minutes. The company has a cutoff of around 60%.
ADVERTISEMENT